Head of Corporate Access
The Corporate Access Team, headed by Carolina Campbell, integrates both the Macro & Fundamental research platforms, offering institutional investors and corporate management teams exclusive market intelligence and strategic advisory to yield stronger and better investment decisions. The team offers exceptional targeting, planning and execution services for all marketing events at the highest level.
Prior to joining ISI, Carolina was a senior member of the Corporate Access team at Jefferies & Co., managing all deal and non-deal related marketing for the Healthcare, Energy and Utilities franchises. Prior to that, she spent almost 9 years at Goldman Sachs & Co., working in both fixed income and derivative sales and then eventually in Corporate Access.
ISI Corporate Access Capabilities include:
• Strategic and customized analysis and targeting to determine target investors and regional strengths
• Planning and execution for non deal roadshows, field trips, sector and macro conferences and all investors events globally
• Tailored schedules to meet corporate needs and targets
• Unique insights and market color on specific companies from both sector traders and the research analyst
• Detailed insights into buy-side investment styles and anecdotal commentary on specific sectors/areas of focus
• Experienced events marketing team to execute all events flawlessly and act as a central point of contact for duration of event
• Timely feedback sent to all corporates post event to facilitate understanding success/areas of discussion from event
• Tracking and discussion of trading color/volumes post marketing event
• Sector and Macro focused conferences